Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Okay, okay...I know. It's been over a year, and this makes only my 2nd post since oh, about Christmas 2006?! I was busy, sort of. Actually I just forgot about the blog as other things arose. It wasn't until I saw Beav at a former co-worker's retirement ceremony last week, and he chastized me for lack of upkeep that I got with it and created a Google account to I could access the blog again. Okay that's done, and here I am.

So what's been happ'nin' with me? I have changed jobs since my last post (and getting ready to change again), now working for a different gov't contractor (soon to become a gov't employee dong my current job) in a different location, but still within commuting distance from home. Good thing now is that my new location is about 1/4 mile from where the wife works, so we now carpool. Not bad seeing as how gas is 3 times what it was when I last posted!

I promise I will try to post at least once a week...maybe more. At least with the election coming up, there is always something I can rant about.

Later!

2 comments:

Beav said...

Welcome Back! It's always good to have another rationalist in the tubes.

MthNrd said...

Thanx! It's good to be back.